GCC Pathfinder Newsletters
Because we want to make sure everyone stays connected and informed during this time, we are sending you newsletters, the regular newsletter will be bimonthly). Take a minute to read and to share with your staff and Pathfinder families.
Check out the latest edition of the GCC Pathfinders newsletter!
- May Special Edition (English)
- May Special Edition (Spanish)
- Pathfinder Camporee 2020 Edition (English)
- Pathfinder Camporee 2020 Edition (Spanish)
- April 2020 (English)
- April 2020 (Spanish)
- Yearly Club Application 2020-2021 (Due May 31, 2020)
- March/April 2020 (English)
- March/April 2020 (Spanish)
- April "Quick Minute" Edition 2020 (English)
- April "Quick Minute" Edition 2020 (Spanish)
Here are some cool resources to review as you continue to find ways of connecting with your club:
Using Quizlet to Teach Honors - Facebook-Using Quizlet or YouTube-Using Quizlet
Star apps - https://www.facebook.com/NADPathfinders/videos/256753645357105/
iNaturalist - https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2779883878774955
Check out this awesome video interview with leaders from a club in Raleigh, NC! They discuss how they are using Zoom and connecting with their Pathfinders during this social distancing time - https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1392490797609419
For resources updates, keep checking our webpage for coronavirus resources (https://www.gccsda.com/children-junior-youth-ministries/10712) and follow us on Facebook (@GCCChildrenJuniorYouthMinistries).